Fourth Wednesday in Lent
6:00 pm - Soup Supper in the Fellowship Hall
7:00 pm - Worship, Episode of The Chosen & Small Group Discussion
Children 12 and under are welcome to watch.
In tonight’s episode, episode 6, Matthew and Simon try to get along as they search for Mary in dark places; the group fears for Mary as they struggle with lack of food and bad news about John the Baptist; Jesus continues to upset Pharisees across multiple regions. We hope that you can join us in person, but, if you can’t make it, you can watch with family or friends and discuss the questions together.
Listed below are the discussion questions to discuss with your household or friends.
- How did you feel about Mary’s storyline in this episode?
- What part of Mary’s story stands out to you and why? How do you see this in your faith and life?
- Where are you too legalistic with your faith? Where can you be more understanding and compassionate this week?
- How does this episode give you hope?
- What rules do you follow subconsciously and don’t even think about? God places rules or boundaries for our own benefit; what rules or boundaries have you crossed lately that you need to repent and ask God’s forgiveness? How do you know which rules are suggestions and which shouldn’t be broken?
CLICK HERE to watch tonight’s episode in case you can’t make it.