VISION PROPER - Where is God calling us?
Qualitative—Mountaintop (What will it look like when we get there?)
We are “12’s” during football season. We are HOPE 365. We are...
- West Seattle’s mission outpost... everywhere we go.
- West Seattle’s center for intellectual engagement of faith and life.
- West Seattle’s refuge where hurting people are loved and healed.
- West Seattle’s real deal and compelling picture of Christianity.
As a result of this 365 reality, we dream of the day when 50% or more of HOPE members have come to faith at HOPE!
Quantitative - Milestones 2016-17 (next mountains to take)
- 365 people will develop a daily rhythm of reflection, exhibiting an awareness, perspective and heart that shows they are walking in the hope of Jesus and engaging the disinterested in their circle of influence.
- Identify, recruit, train, and deploy at least ten new high-capacity volunteer leaders to be in charge of leading a ministry area or team that contributes directly to HOPE 365 2.0 and the further implementation of our four part strategy (gather, link, renew, share HOPE).
- Create frequent experiences in worship, groups, and people’s personal lives that will connect their head to their heart in their faith life, by connecting their objective intellectual beliefs with a deeper subjective appreciation/appropriation/experience thereof.