Return to In-Person Worship
Dear Members and Friends of Hope:
We have some BIG NEWS for you: Hope is re-opening for in-person, weekly worship starting Sunday, May 16th! It’s been a long 14 months without gathering in-person and the time has come to gather together in-person for worship again. We will offer a traditional service at 9:00 AM and a contemporary service at 10:30 AM. Both services will be live-streamed and archived online for viewing on-demand at any time if you don’t feel comfortable attending in-person at this time. Below are some important details:
- You will need to sign up for each service you attend in-person - online registration is easy, quick, and available now by clicking on the service time below! Each person attending (including volunteers) will need to be registered but members of the same household can register all at once. Registration is required because we are required to seat households six feet apart and we need to know how many people to expect in order to accomplish that.
- Children’s Church will be available for children in preschool through 3rd grade during the 10:30 service. You can sign up your child on the same page you register for worship.
- All attendees ages two years and older must wear a face-covering, regardless of vaccination status. Masks should be 3-layers (no bandannas or neck gaiters, please).
- All attendees will be asked a series of screening questions and have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Services will be about 45 minutes long and will not include communion at first, but we are planning to add an outdoor communion option soon.
There are still great opportunities available to serve as a volunteer. Please prayerfully considering attending one service and serving at another. If you are interested in volunteering to serve, please email
If you have additional questions, please contact Jen Rice at or Pastor Peter at . You may also reference our In-Person Worship FAQ.
To read Hope's full re-open protocols, click here
We look forward to seeing you soon!